When it comes to planning an Orlando holiday, there are so many factors to consider when choosing accommodation, and everyone’s circumstances will of course be different. However, we wanted to share our thoughts on why we always stay at Walt Disney World.
Our 13 Reasons Why
- They have resorts, not hotels (amenities & details like no other)
- 60 Day Fastpass+ window (30 days earlier than off-site)
- Extra Magic Hours (1-2 hours extra time in the parks every day)
- Closest to the parks (from room to ride in as little as 30 minutes)
- Free Magic Bands (having everything in one place is so handy)
- Disney Dining Plans (a great way to budget and save money)
- Cash Free – charge everything to your room (security is key)
- Disney’s Magical Express (the magic begins the moment you arrive)
- Free transportation (it means no worries & no parking fees)
- On-site Restaurants (for those times when you just need to eat)
- Hands-free shopping (if you like it, buy it)
- Magical touches (buttons, in-room celebration packages & cakes)
- Promotions (there is always a deal to be done on a Disney package)
What are your favourite reasons to stay on-site? Which is worth its weight in gold? Let us know your thoughts in the comments – we’d love to hear from you!
5 thoughts on “13 Reasons Why we only stay on-site at Walt Disney World”
Awesome blog yoou have here
Thank you very much!
Full of great information!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hey, check out my post about friendships! 💛. It is actually pretty good. Check it out when you get the chance. I would appreciate it ☺. https://wp.me/p58JVa-IY